- Reservations must be made at least 2 hours before occupancy
- An official AU email address is required
- Multiple daily reservations by special permission only.
Study groups must equal or exceed half of occupation capacity, except by special permission. Example: Room 106 has a capacity of 12. Study groups for Room 106 must equal 6 or more
Reservations for individual use by special permission only.
- Unoccupied study rooms are available – even to individuals - on a first come, first serve basis.
Steps of Procedure
- Hover over Info Icon to learn about individual rooms.
- Select the date on the calendar (below left) for when you want to use the room. Bookings can be made up to 8 weeks in advance.
- Select the Time Slots next to the room that you want to reserve (up to 3 hours at one time). Green means available. Red means unavailable. Orange slots are the ones you have selected. Then click on Submit Times at bottom of screen.
- Fill in your information and click Submit My Booking Times. A librarian will confirm it ASAP.
*You can reserve rooms online up to 2 hours before the reservation start time. If you need a room sooner, call the library at 231-2050 or stop by the front desk.
BOOKINGS WITHOUT A FIRST AND LAST NAME AND A VALID AU EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE APPROVED.