1) Select the date on the calendar (below left) for when you want to use the room. Bookings can be made up to 8 weeks in advance.
2) Select the time slots next to the room that you want to reserve (up to 3 hours at one time). Green means available. Blue means unavailable. Yellow slots are the ones you have selected.
3) To see where the room is located and whether it has a whiteboard, click the icon next to the room name.
4) Read the rules below then click Continue at the bottom.
5) Fill in your information and click Submit My Booking. A librarian will confirm it ASAP.
*You can reserve rooms online up to 2 hours before the reservation start time. If you need a room sooner, call the library at 231-2050 or stop by the front desk.
BOOKINGS WITHOUT A FIRST AND LAST NAME AND A VALID AU EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE APPROVED.